Thorndale Ivy creates a shiny, 6-8" evergreen carpet in difficult places. Large, veined, sub-zero hardy leaves spread fast but don't become a nuisance.
- Sun Exposure: Shade/Partial Shade/Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 6 - 8"
- Spread: 8 - 12"
- Spacing: 8 - 12"
- Hardiness Zone: 3 - 9 (-30 degrees F)
- Foliage Type:Heart shaped irregularly shaped evergreen foliage - glossy green
- Planting Requirements: Indirect light is best but will tolerate full sun if watered regularly
- Soil Requirements: Well drained soil, grows best with organic garden loam
- Growth Rate: Fast
Back to Products>Perennials and Groundcovers
Information source: University of Missouri - Horticulture